When is election day?
February 11, 2020.
How do I know if I am registered to vote?
How can I register to vote or change my mailing address?
When are ballots mailed?
Ballots will be mailed on approximately three weeks prior to the election.
Did You Know?
- In Washington, a school levy measure must be approved by 50 percent of the vote, and a school bond must be approved by 60 percent, a supermajority, of the vote.
- All voting in Washington is done by mail.
- Ballots are mailed to registered voters about three weeks prior to an election day.
- Ballots must be returned by Election Day.
Register to Vote
There are three ways to register to vote in King County.
- By mail
- In person
Remember to Return Your Ballot
We encourage all registered voters to vote in all elections.
- Return your ballot to a ballot drop box by 8:00 p.m. election day.
- Mail your ballot via the U.S. Postal Service. Your ballot must be postmarked no later than election day.